Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays - Did you find everything you were looking for?

I was at a store early this morning and as expected was able to get what I needed and proceeded to the check out. When I walked in I noticed there was a staff team meeting going on, yay! They might be listening to the customers after all.

There was only one oversight, none of the check out lines were open. The self-serve was available, but no one in sight there either. I am not a fan of self serve check out, but as there were no options and I did not want to wait for the meeting to adjourn I did it. Luckily there were no hitches and away I went.

I found almost everything I was looking for today, everything but a customer service representative.

It is good to have the morning staff sessions to set the course for the day, but in the pursuit of excellence in customer service, don't forget the customer.

Image credit

Good Selling,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment