Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thoughtful Thursdays - A sales tip for the holidays

Many say it is the time of year for reflection on the previous 12 months of business and setting goals for the coming year. I agree it is a good time to do this, take advantage of a slower period to analyze results and set expectations for next year. In fact most of the businesses do just that as  the holiday season approaches

In my experience is it was also a good time to take advantage of the fact that many of my competitors were doing this. What advantage you ask?

I would visit my customers and prospects who were not shutting down, or who were a running a skeleton staff during the holidays. The season often brings a more relaxed atmosphere and there is no better time to make a call.

Opportunities to are out there should you choose to pursue them.

Have a Merry Christmas be safe.

Good selling,
Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment