Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wise Wednesdays - Gratitude

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.
-Eric Hoffer

At this time of the year I like to reflect back on my successes, disappointments and most importantly lessons I’ve learned from the past year. No matter how many times I’ve done this exercise one thing always comes up: A reminder to develop a sense of gratitude. I feel blessed to be living in this part of the world. I’m a believer that you can’t move forward unless you appreciate what you have and what others have done for you.

So before you get all concerned about what the New Year will bring, take the time to look at some of what you’ve already accomplished or learned (no matter how small). We move forward by building on our successes.

Wishing you a prosperous, joyful and grateful New 2009 Year!

Cheers,

Dominik

No comments:

Post a Comment